How Eco-friendly is a Hangar Home?
The short answer is very eco-friendly, because the Hangar Home has been designed to be as energy efficient as possible, thereby reducing its utility bills to a minimum. The following eco-friendly features are standard:
- 100mm insulation on all the wall and roof panels
- Underfloor heating throughout with thermostats in each room
- Rainwater capture for toilets
- Air source heat pump for heating and cooling
- Triple-glazing for heat/cold retention and sound-proofing
- Solar panels on south-facing roofs